With over 20 years experience delivering outdoor experiences, we have the knowledge and skills to work with your needs. Our staff hold a large number of skills and qualifications required to safely provide our activities to you.
Some of the major benefits for using Earth Adventure for your programs are:
- We operate Outdoor Education programs year round and have over 100 staff in the group.
- We are South Australia’s largest Outdoor Education provider and work with between 15,000 and 20,000 students every year.
- We have a large number of accreditations both in Australia, China and Hong Kong.
- The vast majority of our staff have degrees in Outdoor Education, or Diplomas in Outdoor Recreation, and several are qualified teachers.
- We require our staff to have a number of industry specific qualifications including wilderness first aid, kayaking & bushwalking.
- All of our instructors are native English speakers
- EA conduct pre camp briefings and trainings for all programs
- EA conduct information sessions with students and parents to create alignment of the program and stakeholder participation in the program construction
- EA provide a school liaison that will handle all the schools programming. In addition they will have a primary assistant so that if the main organiser can no longer continue on that task the school will still receive consistency.
Risk Management is a major focus for all Earth Adventure programs. We conduct individual risk assessments on all activities we operate and conduct this within a range of contexts to ensure we test severity and consequence.
Prior to each program, EA conducts a Pre-Program Risk Assessment. This document cross-references each specific program with the individual participants attending the program. This allows us to add another dimension to our risk assessment approach as we are able to see if individual circumstances (medical, physiological, psychological, behavioural etc.) will impact likelihood or severity of potential risks.