South Australia’s world renown wine region only one hour from the Adelaide CBD. With a number of world known icons and magnificent hidden gems, there is so much to do during a day in the Barossa region.
Home to over 80 cellar doors showcasing the region and a number unique food experiences, Earth Adventure tours take you on a unique trip of these icons.
Half-Day Activities including the Barossa Valley
Kayaking, Wine & Dine
- Spend the morning on the recently opened South Para Reservoir with a peaceful kayak
- Fully qualified instructors
- Whispering Wall visit
- Winery visits
- Lunch included
- Return transport from Adelaide CBD
Prices from $257
Nature Cycle through the Wine Regions
- Experience a new way of wine tasting!
- Grab a bike and helmet and cycle among the vines on the famous Barossa Trail
- Follow the trails to a number of world renown wineries to sample some of the best wines found anywhere in the world
- Finish off the day with a private gourmet lunch
Prices from $229