Sea, Surf & Wildlife
Your local Surf instructor will take you to a secluded surf look out and give you the low-down on how this great sport has developed in our famous Australian oceans. Stop off at Port Elliot to collect some local delicacies. You may want to try one of their famous pies or pastries.
Price listed per person. Student discount available.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Enjoy a fun filled day of surfing, snorkelling and feeding the local fish on the beautiful South Australian beaches.
- Activities specifically listed in the tour.
- Equipment required to carry out the activity.
- The listed group accommodation specified in the tour agreement
- Meals as specified in tour outline
- Entrance fees as listed specifically on the tour outline
- Administration for our company
- Qualified Instructors required for each activity
- Tour guides to accompany the group from arrival to departure
- Public Liability Insurance covering people under Australian law.
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact System.
- All transportation to and from accommodation to activity sites and return
- Flights for all the participants and chaperones.
- Airport Taxes
- Visa preparation and costs
- Personal Travel/Health Insurance
- Program modifications
- Additional chaperone expenses.
- Evacuation expenses
Depart from Adelaide City
Travel to Southport Beach and Port Noarlunga
South Port Beach Surf Adventure
Upon arriving at Southport Beach, we will begin on the sand going through the basics of surfing and surf safety. All wetsuits and equipment is provided. You will be eased into the waves gently with our learner boards but by the end of the session you could be riding the waves like a pro
Take a lunch break and recharge
Port Noarlunga Jetty offers a great setting for beginner snorkelers. We begin on the beach with the basics and getting fitted into the snorkel, fins and masks. Once prepared, we will practice our snorkelling skills in the safety of the shallows
Snorkelling Port Noarlunga Jetty + Fish Feeding
Once we have learnt the snorkelling basics, we will walk to the end of the Port Noarlunga Jetty to enter the water and get a closer look at the reef and hand feed the local fish
Depart for Adelaide
Depart for Adelaide