A rugged, ancient Australian landscape with horizons as far as the eye can see. The perfect backdrop to rock climbing, bushwalking and mountain biking. Discover fascinating Indigenous cultural.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Strenuous
Group Size Large Group
Take in the impressive sights of Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, Lonely Planets top 5 must see places in 2017. This vibrant city has much to offer in terms of beautiful architecture, museums, wildlife parks, local cuisine and great shopping.
Apart from the city sights, the group will get to participate in several outdoor adventure activities such as bushwalking, abseiling and climbing. This aims to strengthen the groups team building skills and encourage personal development in a nature based environment. Indigenous history is a significant component of the tour and the group will be actively involved in learning about our Australian heritage.
The tour also includes visiting the rugged Flinders Mountain Ranges, offering some of Australia’s most dramatic and beautiful landscapes. Steeped in over 600 million years’ worth of history, this area is rich in indigenous culture. Wilpena Pound is a crater like formation over 100km wide and offers our groups the chance to explore this beautiful area with its gorges and extensive bushwalking trails.
The majority of the tour will be guided in English, allowing you to practice your language skills. Chinese speaking chaperones are also available for all tours.
- Breakfast x 7, lunch x 8 and dinner x6
- Shared dormitory bunkhouse style accommodation
- Transport for the entire duration of the tour including return airport transfers
- Qualified instructors for all activities
- All guides have expert local knowledge and accompany the group for the duration of the trip
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- Food outside of what is stated above
- Flights for all the participants and chaperones.
- Airport Taxes
- Visa preparation and costs
- Personal Travel/Health Insurance
- Program modifications
- Additional chaperone expenses.
- Evacuation expenses