Adelaide & The Flinders Ranges
The tour includes visiting the rugged Flinders Ranges, offering some of Australia’s most dramatic and beautiful landscapes. Steeped in over 600 million years worth of history, this area is rich in Indigenous culture. Wilpena Pound is a crater like formation over 100km wide and offers our groups the chance to explore through gorges and extensive bush walking trails.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
Apart from the city sights, the group will get to participate in several outdoor adventure activities such as bush walking, abseiling and climbing. This aims to strengthen your team building skills and encourage personal development in a nature based environment. Indigenous history is a significant component of the tour and the group will be actively involved in learning about our Australian heritage.
The majority of the program will be conducted in English which will allow you to practice your speaking skills to further improve your linguistic abilities.
- Activities specifically listed in the program.
- Equipment required to carry out the activity.
- The listed group accommodation specified in the program agreement
- Meals as specified in program outline
- Tours entrance fees as listed specifically on the program
- Administration for our company,
- Program preparation
- Qualified Instructors required for each part of the program.
- Tour guides to accompany the group from arrival to departure
- Public Liability Insurance covering people under Australian law.
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact System.
- All transportation to and from accommodation to activity sites and return
- Flights for all the participants and chaperones.
- Airport Taxes
- Visa preparation and costs
- Personal Travel/Health Insurance
- Program modifications
- Additional chaperone expenses.
- Evacuation expenses
Arrive Adelaide, travel to Adelaide hills, do ice-breaker activities to get to know the rest of the group
Explore Adelaide and it’s Universities, our Museum and see Australian animals at a Wildlife park. Enjoy dinner in Adelaide’s Chinatown
A day of exciting activities in the Adelaide Hills, including high ropes, a zip line and Giant swing.
Education and Zoo Visits
Visit a local High School and then see the famous Adelaide Zoo
History and Environmental Education
Travel to the Outback – see an amazing pink lake and learn about the Indigenous and European history, and environment of Australia at an impressive cultural centre
Bushwalking and Abseiling
Morning walk up Rawnsley Bluff for a view over the Flinders Ranges, spend the afternoon participating in a 60 metre abseil at on of the best climbing locations within Australia, Moonarie
Spend the morning with a walking tour to a historic Indigenous art site followed by the afternoon walking to the historic Hills homestead within the Wilpena Pound
Begin the journey back to Adelaide. During the drive back you will experience a sheep shearing demonstration and blacksmith display.